Who are we?
The history of Sail.me
and how it all started
The concept was born FEB.2018
Back in the beginning of 2018, we wanted to make boat-renting websites much more user-friendly, to ease the whole process of both renting and publishing a boat for renting. That’s when the idea emerged.
APR.2018 Team assembled
By the beginning of April 2018 the hardest task was completed - finding the best people to assemble what would become the project’s team.
At the beginning of 2019, the name Sail.me was chosen and www.sail.me was acquired after a long dispute and research of what would be the best brand name and domain.
FEB.2019 The first boat
In February 2019 the first boat was launched on the website. We were so excited to have our first boat in one of the World’s most gorgeous boating destinations - Miami!
The first booking MAR.2019
It took less than a month for our first customer to pick his boat&nbps; and make the first ever booking on Sail.me.
MAY.2019 Sail.me iOS App
Our next goal is by the end of May to launch the Sail.me app for iOS. We assembled the essentials from the website and made the whole process of publishing,&nbps; searching for and booking a boat from the app feel extra smooth and easy.
Sail.me Android App SEP.2019
Starting from May 2019 Sail.me will be working on the Android App which is planned to be released by the end of September 2019.
Sail.me is a community built by boat lovers for boat lovers.
Becoming part of that community will give you the ability to enjoy features like:
As a Traveller
- discover and plan all your future adventures on board the world’s best boats;
- find your next favorite boating location in our Destinations Guide;
As a Boat Owner
- list your boat and rent it out - the easiest way to start earning from your boat;
- manage your reservations, messages, payments and availability calendar;
When you seek Help
- share experience with other boat lover across the Globe in our community;
- search and resolve issues in our help center;